Camp Douglas Smith is on Hamlin Lake positioned almost midway between the shoreline towns of Ludington and Manistee. This position leads to great opportunity for a large variety of activities.
Things to do at the camp
Your on a lakeside retreat; you do what you want!
- Hike the trails in the camp or explore the nearby national forest
- Hammock alongside the lake, book in hand, or taking a nap
- Swim in our swimming hole
- Rent a canoe or rowboat for a ride along the lake shore
- Fish for sunfish, pike, or bass
- Picnic on the shoreline
- Have a late night bonfire and s'mores